The Island Dreamer
This beautiful one-of-kind premier 35ft boundry waters pantoon boat. It’s a fully decked out five star luxury floating limousine with all the amenities you could dream of:
- bar to hold your liquor, beer and wine that you bring to stock for your party OR we can stock it for you
- a private bathroom/change room with fresh water to shower off with after the beach
- luxury, accommodating, reclining captains chairs for ultimate comfort
- for evening cruising, blue led lighting all throughout the vessel so you won’t go unnoticed
- equipped with twin 4 stroke 150 horsepower Yamahas, which will cruise at 35 mph if needed – ensuring your boat runs quietly and with great maneuverability
- For rainy days, The Island Dreamer can be completely enclosed with drop down panels so you can still enjoy a boat excursion but not be exposed to the elements
- 35 feet by 10 ft – very stable, safe, not impacted by waves or wake, 16 people max not including the captain and crew. He has a network of certified licensed captains, lot of experience in the area
- safety is our biggest priority – sturdy swimming platforms, easy to board and disembark for all ages
The Yellowfin 32' Offshore
The Only Yellowfin in Naples!
Jaw-dropping speed and agility come together with the highest level of fit-and-finish and construction standards in the industry. Simply creating a boat that outperforms everything in its class, the 32 tracks and cuts waves better than most much larger center consoles yet provides handling like what you’d expect from a high-performance skiff. This near-perfect blending of form and function gives fishermen the ideal platform for chasing everything from striped bass or tarpon along the coast, to blue marlin on the rip, and everything in between.
- Length: 32’6″
- Beam: 9’9″
- Weight: 8,200 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 332 Gallons
- Power: Twin Outboard (800 HP Max)
Our Other Boats
These boats are great for any length of time spent out on the water casting your troubles away into the sea!
Our fishing boats are well equipped with fish boxes and reel holders to make your day out on the water as comfortable as possible. Don’t forget to bring your tunes to hook up to the stereo system and jam out!